Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The user data that we record will be used to improve the quality of our service. The user data that we collect are as follows:
- Log Notes
In general, all sites record logs of all visitors, log records in the form of IP address, location, time of visit, ISP, browser type, operating system and other data from users. We provide a form for users. Email address and no. the phone must be filled in by the user and we will be used for communication purposes. Email addresses and telephone numbers will not go to other parties, except for records from applicable laws in Indonesia.
- Email and Telephone number
We provide a form for users. Email address and phone number must be filled in by the user and we will be used for communication purposes. Email addresses and telephone numbers will not go to other parties, except for records from applicable laws in Indonesia.
Terms of change